Tuesday, November 25, 2008







Just wanted to report in that Scott made it back home. The girls were quite excited about his return. I want to brag and say that we did well while he was away. We really did but we did have a couple of "interesting" incidents. For the inquiring minds you will just have to ask. Scott came back with a great report of this part of the shoe box ministry.



I have to brag on Evelyn. I spent just a bit of time with her showing her how to blow a bubble. In no time at all, she has it mastered. She now, however, wants to chew way too much gum. :) Emelia is very satisfied to push her gum out her lips and say nook (her version of look). I am very much enjoying having this time with the girls.

1 comment:

China for Abby said...

The bubble gum pics are adorable! Isn't it sweet how little ones are so happy and satisfied with just what they're able to do? Emelia's bubble-blowing picture is the perfect picture of innocence. And Evelyn is such a good big sister. We hope to see you all around Christmas and maybe the girls can teach Abby how to blow bubbles too!

Love,
The O'Quins