I will brag just a bit on both our girls. Evelyn has done so well with going to school over the last week. We are so proud of her. Emelia continues to make progress every day. She still lacks in the area of potty training but I know it will happen. She was so funny making sweet faces and hugging on me trying to get her way. It doesn't take long for kids to pick up on that one. The two girls have even made progress with each other. They both look out for the other and Evelyn is definitely the big sister making sure Emelia is included in everything. We had a long but good weekend. We survived a lock in with around 150 youth and adults at our church Friday night. The girls did great staying at my sister's. It was close enough for me to tuck them in and be there when they woke up. Saturday was Miss Ruth's (my mother in law) birthday so we had cake and ice cream, both favorites of Emelia's. The kid's enjoyed the cooler weather before the rain set in. I will include a few just fun photos.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad the lock in went good. I thought about you guys. I love these pics of the girls and also of Mason. I am glad Evelyn is doing better about going to school. I can hardly wait to see you guys. We are on the countdown now! Love yall.
Love the pictures of the girls. Having this blog makes me feel like it hasn't been so long since we have seen our Pandamonium family. We miss all of you. Hugs to everyone.
Those girls are just getting prettier and prettier! Logan says hi and to give them both a hug from him!!
Hugs,
Carla
Oh my Goodness.. the wigs are too funny!!
Post a Comment